Todays` Research On Outdoor Water Filter

Ionizers and Filters ( Water )

I am an overseas Business Consultant in MNP Company of Asia. It is a b2b portal; this company is transforming small businesses into large business. My job is to give services to my Company who are manufacturers’ water ionizers and filters for whom I am assigned for.

Social Media Marketing, Emailing and Callings help me in finding buyers. My company products are water ionizers and water filters in which Miniwell Portable water filters is our newly launched product. Before a month, I contacted a buyer from an external source, I told him about my company products Water Ionizers of different models and Water Filters of different shapes and sizes. He liked Miniwell Outdoor water filter. After some correspondence, He ordered us to give him eight samples with cartridges as well. Today, These products have been sent for shipment from my warehouse.

Miniwell Outdor Water Filter

Miniwell portable water filter is light in weight, easily carried anywhere. It has a maximum filtration frequency. Its filters have been imported from Japan and Taiwan but assembled in China. As It has been designed for outdoor activities, It is also used in emergency relief and military activities as well.
In coming timing, I believe that everyone will be using this technology, specially. The people who are conscious about their health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Water Purification Equipment
Ionizers | Purifiers | Filters