When morning is good


When morning is good, all day is good.

From the day start, I was quite fresh. I was happy as I had reached in time today.  I started my work and started searching buyers to buy my products. As I am working for Chinese Company, they are portable water filters. I started calling, I spoke to a buyer from UK, It was nice talking. That buyer asked me so many questions regarding my product water purifying filter machine.
Buyer inquired me everything about the filters used in. I satisfied him by telling all the facts and figures regarding importing of filters from Japan and Taiwan. When he heard about the importing of filters from the valuable countries , he got satisfied totally. Then he started asking terms and condition of payments and transferring of goods.



I replied him all his question with exact facts and figures; luckily I have got sample orders from him. He is now highly interested in my products and expecting good business relation in future.



I believe my strong communication with him agreed him to buy my product. Firstly, He was not supposed to buy Chinese product. But afterwards he agreed and accepted my deals and ordered a sample. It was long discussion and I was glad as I made this deal successful in a day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Water Purification Equipment
Ionizers | Purifiers | Filters